If you've never used the word 'fresh' to describe a pasta salad, then allow MOSSUM to introduce you to a simple salad that will have you using that precise word to express it's taste. An eyebrow will surely raise at some of the ingredients, but stick with it, your mouth will thank you for it. Plus when you add our Sea Moss, oo la la, you get that extra oomph! Make it today. We've modified some measurements. This recipe was inspired by All Recipes.
2 cups uncooked macaroni 3 hard-boiled eggs, diced 1 small onion, diced 3 celery sticks, diced 1 small yellow sweet pepper, seeded and diced 1 small red sweet pepper, seeded and diced
2 tablespoons relish
5 tablespoons MOSSUM Raw Chopped Sea Moss 1 cup (250ml) creamy salad dressing 3 tablespoons yellow mustard 1/2 cup white sugar 1 1/8 teaspoons white vinegar 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Cook macaroni for 8 to 10 minutes until tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
2. In a large bowl stir together the eggs, onion, celery, sweet peppers, Sea Moss and relish.
3. In a small bowl stir together the salad dressing, mustard, white sugar, vinegar and salt.
4. Add the macaroni to the vegetable and egg mixture.
5. Pour the dressing over the macaroni, vegetable and egg mixture then stir until well blended.Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.