We keep outdoing ourselves here at MOSSUM with all this good food. mm mm good! The minute these came out of the oven, we couldn't wait to eat! Finger licking delicious. And yes, our Sea Moss is in there! Get to making this one.
4 large portobello mushroom caps, remove stems and gills
1 tbsp Italian salad dressing
1 clove garlic diced
2 - 3 ounces fresh spinach, chopped
1/4 cup chopped ham (optional)
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup mozerella
3 tbsp bread crumbs
2 tbsp MOSSUM Raw Chopped Sea Moss, chopped smaller
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brush both sides of each portobello mushroom cap with Italian dressing. Arrange mushroom on a baking sheet, gill sides up.
3. Bake mushrooms in the preheated oven until tender, about 12 minutes. Drain any juice that has formed in the mushrooms.
4. Beat egg, garlic, salt, Sea Moss and black pepper together in a large bowl.
5. Stir spinach, pepperoni, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, and bread crumbs into the eggs until evenly mixed.
6. Divide spinach mixture over mushroom caps; sprinkle mushrooms with more mozzarella cheese.
7. Return mushrooms to the oven. Continue baking until topping is golden brown and cheese is melted.